Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Smashburger

I have eaten at Smashburger three times in the past month and I have loved it each time.  I actually had it twice last week because I couldn't get the fried pickles off of my mind.  LOL


Smashburger is a hamburger chain that has locations in several states.  You stand in line to place your order and then a staff member brings you your food.   The price is a little high. I spent $12 on lunch and that was for a burger, fried pickles and drink.

The only burger I have tried is the BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burger.  It is made with BBQ sauce, applewood-smoked bacon, cheddar and haystack onions on an egg bun.  I didn't know at first if I would like the egg bun, but I do.  It is so good!  The burgers have a very nice flavor.

BBQ Bacon Cheddar Burger and Fried Pickles
I love the fried pickles.  The breading has a nice seasoning and compliments the taste of the pickles.   The first time I ate here, I tried the haystack onions and they are very good, too.  Since the haystack onions are on this burger, I am not missing out by not ordering a side of them.

I highly recommend this place and I hope to have it one more time before leaving Houston.  However, I won't have to go through withdrawals because there are locations in Denver and that is our next destination.


Smashburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment