Friday, March 21, 2014

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe

We ate here on a Saturday afternoon.  We arrived around 2:30 p.m. and the place was packed.  We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table.  We ate at this chain in Houston and then we had to wait about an hour on a Sunday night.  I really didn't expect to have to wait on a Saturday afternoon.

This place is somewhat loud with music and people, but it is not extreme.

We started our meal out with an appetizer of fried pickles.  The fried pickles were very good.

Fried pickles.  I think the red on the dipping sauce is red pepper.
I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to eat.  I considered a cajun pasta.  I decided to try their cajun fried steak.  The steak was okay.  I didn't care much for the breading. It was rather boring.  The gravy was good and it also had the red pepper.  The corn had peppers and it was good.

Cajun fried steak with mashed potatoes and corn
 Jeff ordered the Seafood Combo, but the waitress thought he said Seafood Gumbo.  She brought him gumbo first, but quickly corrected the error.  He enjoyed his plate which had shrimp, catfish, fries, corn and hush puppies.

Seafood Combo
 We enjoyed eating here. The service was good even though there was a mistake with the order.  We definitely would eat here again.


Razzoo's Cajun Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment