Monday, September 22, 2014

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Jeff's favorite seafood restaurant is Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen.  It is not my favorite because they have limited items that I can eat.  I have a shellfish allergy and I am really not a fan of fish.  They seemed to have added a few more chicken items to their menu since the last time we ate at one of their locations.

The first time we ate at a Pappadeaux was in 2012.  I ordered a chicken breast dinner and it was really, really good.  It is no longer on their menu, so this time I ordered the half chicken with mashed potatoes.  It was good, but was it worth $28?  That is the cost with a soft drink and tip.  I have to say no.  (I guess I should mention that we ate here for lunch, not dinner.)  I would much rather have a steak dinner.  Their steak was $38 and I didn't want to pay that much.  Sorry, there is no photo.  I took one, but it seems to have disappeared.

Jeff ordered a seafood platter.  It had catfish, oysters and shrimps and rice.  He ordered a side salad.  The cost of his meal with tip was $48. He enjoyed his meal much more than I did.



The food here is really good, but pricey.  The service was really good.  I am sure we will eat here again even though I think it is overpriced.

 
 Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment