Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chuck's Steak House and Salad Bar

Chuck's Steak House has been in South Florida since 1973.  We heard from several people that the salad bar was fantastic and some people only order it.  I checked the menu and the price for just the salad bar is $10, so I imagined it to have salad, meat and maybe some desserts.  I was quite surprised to find that it only had salad, some toppings, dressing and bread.  I looked around to see if I was missing another bar, but I was not.  I don't understand the hype at all.  The salad was good, but definitely not worth $10.

Inside
 Luckily, I ordered a steak to go with my salad bar.  I ordered the Black Diamond Steak which is a 7 oz top sirloin marinated in Chuck's Special Recipe.  The steak was good, but I did add steak sauce to it. 

Black Diamond Steak with baked potato  - $18.50
Jeff ordered the Grilled Ribeye.  He said it was good, but he has had better at family steak houses.

Ribeye with baked sweet potato
The service was good.  The food was good, but it did not live up to the hype for us.


Chuck's Steak House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment