Sunday, December 2, 2012

Annie's Hamburgers

We visited Annie's Hamburgers at 10821 S Post Oak Rd in Houston for lunch on Saturday. This is a restaurant where you order your meal at the counter. There are several different burgers to choose from and a chicken sandwich. They also serve breakfast. My husband and I both ordered a bacon cheeseburger with a side order of onion rings. The kitchen sets right behind the counter, so we could see our food being prepared. The lady fixing the burgers had two huge stacks of fried bacon waiting to be used. I have never seen that before. She fixed the burgers over an open fire.


 The burgers came with several slices of bacon, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo and cheese.  They were simple, but very good.  The bacon was how I like it, which is crisp.  The onion rings came with a dipping sauce that was spicy.  It was excellent and I added some to my burger.

This is a photo of the counter/kitchen.  I tried to get a photo of the stack of bacon, but I was too far away.
 The staff was very friendly.  Our meals were about $9.50 each, so not on the cheap side, but the food was good.  This is definitely a place that I would like to eat at again.


Annie's Hamburgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment