Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Freebirds World Burrito

Freebirds is a chain restaurant with several locations in Houston. You order at the counter and there are so many choices to make.  I ordered a burrito and the first thing I had to do was choose the size and then the type of tortilla.  I chose the Freebird which I think is the second to the smallest.  I then had to choose my ingredients.  I chose steak as my meat.  I added refried beans, Spanish rice, onions, cheese, and Pico de Gallo.  There were so many ingredients to choose from.

The counter where all the ingredients are chosen.

My order

Here is my burrito with chips and cheese dip on the side.

Death Sauce - Jeff tried it.  He said it wasn't that "hot".

There is a lot of art on the walls to enjoy such as peace signs and John Lennon.  It took me a minute to understand their decorations.  Silly me. 

The food was very good and not bad as far as price goes.  I have paid more for far less food. I may be back some day.


Freebirds World Burrito on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment