Monday, January 14, 2013

Pappa Burger

I have been wanting to try Pappas Burgers since we were in Houston over the summer.  We are located nearby this time, but it still took us three tries to actually eat here.  The first two times we tried to eat here, the line to get in was just too long.  We finally made it on the third try because we arrived as soon as they opened on a Sunday.

Inside Pappas Burger
 I ordered a cheeseburger. Fries are included.

Cheeseburger and fries
 I have to say that I was disappointed in the food.  The cheeseburger was okay, but nothing special.  The fries were very limp. If I hadn't been looking forward to eating here so much, maybe I would have thought it was better. The waitstaff was okay.  There were 14 of them standing around waiting for customers while we were there.  I have no plans on returning.


Pappas Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment