Friday, June 21, 2013

Mineo's Wings, Pizza & Raw Bar

We decided to order a pizza for dinner.  Mineo's has left brochures at our campground, so we decided to give them a try.  The menu on the brochure says they have a Deluxe or create your own.  I decided to order the Deluxe.  The girl who answered the phone seemed confused and asked someone nearby about the Deluxe.  She came back and said they do not have a deluxe.  I asked what they had and she again asked someone else who told her they had a supreme.  Okay, that is close enough, so I ordered the supreme.

The Supreme - mushrooms, pepperoni, green peppers, sausage, grilled onions and a little cheese.
The pizza was pretty good.  The crust was not strong enough to support the toppings though.  The bottom of the box was greasy.  I am not sure what caused that. 

I doubt we will order from them again.  We were not impressed.  This was a $22 pizza.

Mineo's Wings Pizza & Raw Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment