Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Los Rancheros

We had not heard a thing about this restaurant, but decided to give it a try.  It turned out to be our favorite Mexican restaurant in the area.

We were very surprised when we walked into a packed restaurant on a Saturday evening.  We really didn't expect that because we had driven by many times and never noticed a crowd.

The service was good, although the food was a little slow coming out.  I noticed that our waiter was not happy about the slow service from the kitchen.  We ate our chips and salsa while we waited, so it wasn't a big deal.

I ordered my regular meal at a Mexican restaurant which is a beef chimichanga.

The chimichanga was a little small, but it was good.  It had chunks of beef which I prefer over ground beef.

Jeff ordered something unusual and I can't remember what it is called.  I have looked over a menu that I found online and unfortunately it only gives names and not descriptions of the food, so I am unable to figure out what he ate.


Isn't it different?  LOL   It has chunks of cheese, beef, chicken, peppers, sausage, shrimp, onion and cacti.  Everything was whole, so he had to slice it himself.  Tortillas are provided to make it into a taco. His meal was huge.  He really enjoyed it.  They also have a seafood version of this and he wants to try that sometime.  Can you believe it?  We are going to repeat a restaurant!


Los Rancheros on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment