Wednesday, September 18, 2013

World Famous Pizza


We have heard good things about World Famous Pizza, so we decided to give it a try.  I tried to find a coupon, but wasn't able to come up with one.  I always look for coupons when I order pizza.

We decided to order the World Famous Can. You choose seven toppings.  We chose: sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, crumbled bacon and extra cheese.  Extra cheese counts as two toppings.  We ordered the 16".  The menu said it would serve 3-4 people, but they have never seen me eat pizza.  However, in this case, they were correct.  This pizza was huge and weighed a lot.


Jeff and I both agreed that it would have been better without the sausage.  We liked the pizza though.  It was a thin crust and didn't have too much tomato sauce.

We had enough leftovers for two more lunches for me.

I would order from here again. I just wish they included coupons on the pizza box.  This pizza was $24.

World Famous Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment