Friday, October 11, 2013

Sycamore Parkway Restaurant

We decided to try this family restaurant because the parking lot is always busy and I was feeling like I wanted some home cooking.

As we expected, the menu was full of comfort foods.  I decided to try their fried chicken dinner.  It came with a salad, vegetable and I chose mashed potato as the way to prepare my potato.  The fried chicken was really good. I didn't care as much for the mashed potatoes, but they were okay. 


The salad was basically just lettuce and tomato.
Jeff ordered fried mushrooms as an appetizer.  They were good, but nothing special.

Fried Mushrooms

Jeff ordered a Western Skillet for his dinner. It had ham, onions, hash browns, green and jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, topped with three cheeses and two eggs.

Western Skillet
Jeff said the skillet was good.

The prices were average and the service was good.  I would eat here again.


Sycamore Parkway Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment