Saturday, May 11, 2013

In-N-Out Burger

I was very excited when I found out that In-N-Out Burgers are in the Dallas area.  I have been wanting to eat at In-N-Out, but it was the first time I have been in an area that has a restaurant.

 
Very pretty landscaping - lots of white roses.


The menu is pretty simple although there is a secret menu that is not published at the restaurant.  Why don't they just list the entire menu?  It seems like they would sell more if they listed all their options.

I ordered the Double Burger.  It reminded me of a Big Mac.

Double Burger
The burger was good. The fries were terrible.  I noticed that some people had fries with cheese. I guess that is on the secret menu.  Cheese definitely would have helped the fries.

I was really disappointed.  I will not be eating here again because of the fries.  What is a hamburger without fries?


In-N-Out Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment