Thursday, May 30, 2013

Burger Street

We passed by this place several times and finally decided to stop in and try it.  As soon as we walked in, we were greeted.  The staff is so pleasant with all the customers.

Orders are placed at a window, but your food is brought out to you.  I ordered a bacon cheeseburger combo and I was asked if I wanted to upgrade it to a large for FREE.  I said sure.  The drink was huge!

Bacon Cheeseburger with curly fries which are standard.
The burger was so good.  It definitely beats other fast food places.  The fries weren't seasoned as curly fries normally are, but they were nice and crisp.  The fries were very good.

Jeff ordered a chili cheeseburger and some fried potatoes with jalapenos.  I can't remember what they are called and they are not listed on their website.  They are really good.  The menu said the chili cheeseburger was spicy, but Jeff said it was not.  Jeff doesn't think a lot of things are not spicy though.

Chili Cheeseburger and fried potato bites
We really liked this place and I wish we would have tried it sooner.  We are leaving Arlington soon and I wish we had time to eat here again.


Burger Street on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment