Monday, May 13, 2013

Raising Cane's

I ate here for lunch on a Tuesday. The place became crowded shortly after I arrived.
 

The menu is small. There is a choice of chicken tenders or a chicken sandwich.  I chose to order the four chicken tenders meal that comes with garlic bread, fries and coleslaw and the Raising Cane's dipping sauce.

Four Piece Chicken Tender Meal
The chicken tenders were very good.  They were moist, not dry.  The fries were good, not great.  The coleslaw was great.  It was very creamy.  The dipping sauce is good.  I am not sure how to describe it.  It has a little bit of seasoning to it.  The garlic bread could have used more garlic and butter.

I enjoyed eating here and will probably be back since it is within walking distance of where we are staying.


Raising Cane's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment